Parmesan & Chipotle Popcorn
- About 6 cups popped popcorn still hot
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons good quality coarse grain salt like Fleur de Sel
- Toss the hot popcorn with the butter. Then add the cheese, chili powder and salt. Toss well and serve immediately.
- Of course, the ratio of the cheese, chili powder and salt can all be varied to your taste. I also like this with Ancho Chili Powder or Aleppo Pepper – the possibilities are endless!